This applies to items purchased from this site only.
Our guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition within 30 days of the date you received the item, unopened with seals, packaging and shrink-wrap intact and we will issue a full refund or credit note to the value of the item. This means a visual inspection and not a product trial.
For your protection, we recommend that you use a recorded-delivery service.
Please note that you will be responsible for the cost of returning the goods to us unless the wrong product was delivered, or the item is faulty. Please package the relevant item securely in at least the packaging it was received and send it to us with a copy of your invoice so that we receive it within seven working days of the day after the date that the item was delivered to you.
Any Post & Packing charges by PERFECTHEAD UK Ltd will not be refunded if goods are returned to us by the customer or by any of our courier services (after several attempts without success) unless the wrong product was delivered, or the item is faulty.
Please note: we can only accept the return of opened items if they are faulty.
- Goods are offered subject to availability. In the event of non-availability of goods, we reserve the right to rescind the contract.
- Prices and manufacturers’ specifications are subject to change without notice. Minor specification variations do not entitle the purchaser to rescind the contract.
- Claims for damaged goods must be notified within 24 hours of receipt, please inspect goods immediately. · For suitability of goods please contact the manufacturer.
- Orders delivered may be subject to a delivery charge, click here to see Shipping Policy
- Signing for goods accepts the goods into your care, and that they have been received complete and in undamaged packaging. You have the right to refuse damaged or incomplete parcels.
- The cardholders name and address and delivery address must be the same for the 1st order. · We do not deliver to PO Box numbers.
- Our company policy is to despatch goods within 48 hours of receiving your order (excluding weekends), however this can vary subject to availability of stock. Times quoted are made in good faith, but shall not be binding. PERFECTHEAD UK Ltd cannot accept responsibility for transport delays causing late delivery.
- Late delivery does not entitle you to refuse or cancel the order.
- Non-standard items such as specific salon furniture colours, sizes etc cannot be cancelled unless we are informed within 5 working days after the order is placed.
- Furniture & equipment orders that are cancelled more than 5 working days after being placed, you will be charged 20% of the value of the goods as well as the delivery charge.
- Due to strict hygiene regulations PERFECTHEAD UK Ltd cannot accept the return of scissors, clippers, razors that have been used or other items returned in an unacceptable condition.
- We reserve the right to choose any method of shipping.
- The user will indemnify PERFECTHEAD UK Ltd against all claims, liabilities, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees which may or may not arise out of the use of information of any kind contained within this website.
- Whilst all reasonable endeavours have been made to check the accuracy of the information contained within this site, PERFECTHEAD UK Ltd does not warrant the accuracy of the information contained herein. Further, PERFECTHEAD UK Ltd or any other associated company or companies will not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss arising from the use of the information and material contained within this website or any other site which the user may access through this website. Further, PERFECTHEAD UK Ltd or any associated company or companies will not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss arising due to the users access to any other providers, operators, organisations or persons referred to directly or indirectly within this website.
- All items are guaranteed according to the manufacturer’s warranty.
Your statutory rights are not affected.